Please contact us at email@example.com if your Team or Association would like to book Aaron or one of his certified coach’s to run one or more of your on-ice practices.
Below are some specific skating techniques Aaron has worked on with some current and past teams:
- Posterior, anterior and lateral balance and edge control.
- First 3 steps in multi-directions, with and without the puck.
- Laterall power and quickness, with and without the puck.
- Tight turns and pivots followed by an efficient first few cross-overs, with and without the puck.
- Glide turns and pivots that maintain and gain speed followed by an efficient first few cross-overs, with and without the puck.
NOTE: Aaron highly recommends all coaches associated with the team attend these sessions so they can reinforce proper technique and assist him in correcting ineffective tendencies.