Friday Morning Semi-Private Session | Dec 9 | Scottsdale


AKH has created a program with step by step progressions that will allow players to gain more control and confidence in their skating.  


  • Posterior, anterior,  lateral balance, and edge control
  • First 3 steps in multi-directions 
  • Stride development
  • Glide Turns & Pivots
  • Evasive Moves
  • Precision Passing
  • Shoot to Score
  • and more!

75% of the session will be focused on hockey skating. The other 25% will be dedicated to passing, stickhandling, and shooting which is developed from the skates up!  Players will see results while building confidence and having fun!

Semi-Private: MAX 8 PLAYERS

*** If anyone shows up to the session that has not signed up through this page will not be allowed on the ice as we have a strict 8 player capacity **

Date: Friday, December 9, 2022
Time: 6:00am-7:00am
Arena: Apex Rink, Scottsdale Arizona
Price: Please give your player $50 cash to give to Aaron on the bench before the icetime

Our new booking system is live! Access it here: Training Options. If you you have any issues please email [email protected]