Team On Ice Skating Sessions
Below are some specific skating techniques Aaron has worked on with some current and past teams:
1) Posterior, anterior and lateral balance and edge control.
2) First 3 steps in multi-directions, with and without the puck.
3) Laterall power and quickness, with and without the puck.
4) Tight turns and pivots followed by an efficient first few cross-overs, with and without the puck.
5) Glide turns and pivots that maintain and gain speed followed by an efficient first few cross-overs, with and without the puck.
NOTE: Aaron highly recommends all coaches associated with the team attend these sessions so they can reinforce proper technique and assist him in correcting ineffective tendencies.
Please contact us at [email protected] if your Team or Association would like to book Aaron to run one or more of your on-ice practices.