The camp is located at Harry Mcdonald Rink in Eagle River, Alaska
> Cost: $595 for 5 day camp
> Age Groups: (7-9 years), (10-12 years), (14+)
1) Precision Passing, Puck Control, Shooting to Score and High Performance Skating.
2) Aaron has created a program with step by step progressions that will allow players to gain more control and confidence with the puck while Stickhandling, Passing and Shooting while in the stride at full speed.
3) The most effective way to master these puck skills are to build from THE SKATES UP.
4) Players will be educated why and when to use specific skills in game situations.
5) Intro to hitting, taking and giving hits (U14+)
Schedule (Daily schedule is subject to change):
9-9:50am: High Performance Skating (All Ages)
10-10:50am: Offensive/Defensive Skating Techniques(All Ages)
11-11:50am: Intro to Hitting / Taking and Giving a Hit (14U and Up)
11-11:50am: Dryland/Yoga/Stretching (7U/9U)+(10U/12U)
12-12:50pm: Lunch/Break (All Ages)
1-1:50pm: Dryland/Yoga/Stretching (14U and Up)
1-1:50pm: Edge Work (7U/9U)+((10U/12U)
2-2:50pm: Perfecting the First Few Strides (All Ages)
3-3:50pm: Fun Scrimmage (Black Team vs Red Team)